Slow uploads from the other side of the Globe

Hi,

My installation deals with pretty large uploaded files (between 50 and 300 MB).

Our main Invision server is in France, and is configured to use Amazon S3 storage (in France too).

This configuration runs perfectly while our users are in Europe, but as soon as we get worldwide customers, the upload speeds drop dramatically.
For instance, in India, a user reported an upload time of 45+ minutes for a 200 MB file, while he has a 100 Mb network connexion.
Another user from Australia told us it is almost impossible to upload a file on our installation.

So, my question is: is there a way to increase upload speeds?

• For instance by adding some servers around the world, that would be linked somehow to the Invision installation, to allow faster uploads?
    That would be awesome to be able to set up this kind of « relay » servers in the ACP.

• Or even better, would it be possible for Invision to partner with a third party service (free or not, like you do with Stripe, SendGrid, etc.), that would receive the uploads much faster, and then send them to the Invision installation?

These upload speeds are really crucial for us; if anyone has an idea, I would love to hear them.

Thank you very much!