Just purchased

Friends i bought the base IPS last week and installed it and i have it all setup and running with new members and content. I went today and purchased the Blog, Pages, Gallery and Downloads applications. My question is, how do i install them on a running site ?  I redownloaded the entire suite, do i upload it and add them that way or will i lose what i have already ?

13 minutes ago, George Halstead said:

Friends i bought the base IPS last week and installed it and i have it all setup and running with new members and content. I went today and purchased the Blog, Pages, Gallery and Downloads applications. My question is, how do i install them on a running site ?  I redownloaded the entire suite, do i upload it and add them that way or will i lose what i have already ?

You will not loose any data from the forum. Regarding installing the official apps please see below.

Adding an Invision Community Application

Does not apply to cloud Community as all apps are automatically installed.

You may decide to add on new Invision Community applications after you initially setup your Community to expand the capabilities. To do this, simply download the full zip from the client area, upload all files, and then go to Applications. At the bottom of that page you will see a list of available but not installed applications. Just click the application you want to install.