Message event attendees

lazzarus

Can you send a message to all members that RSVPed to an event? For example you want to share the online meeting link just before the event starts, but only with the people who clicked RSVPed as 'going'. Is this possible without messaging each member separately?

Ive had a play on my own forum and had a look around the Invision Communuity forum but cant find how to do this.

Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

9 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The problem is if authors spams the attendees all the time with messages. Not sure it's a good idea to let them use it.

Yes, that does need to be considered.  We can control who has access to Add Events by group it may not be an issue for some setups but point taken.

I like it, when can we have it? 😉

39 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

Would it be possible to have an option to allow the event author access to message attendees too?

Just released that I can achieve what I had in mind by adding the member group to Moderators and by altering the options/restrictions to only allow that Calendar Enhancement option.  I could also add specific thrusted members.  Loads of flexibility available  👍

9 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

I like it, when can we have it?

I just submitted new version to marketplace. You just have to wait for IPS to review and approve it.

9 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

Just released that I can achieve what I had in mind by adding the member group to Moderators and by altering the options/restrictions to only allow that Calendar Enhancement option.  I could also add specific thrusted members.  Loads of flexibility available

Administrators has permission already as they probably are unrestricted moderators.