Moderators can't view all topics in restricted subforum

PANL

I have a restricted subforum where users can't see someone else's topic, but my moderators need to be able to see all in order to assess them. The rights are set correctly and prior before the 4.5 update everything worked as expected, but after updating it sadly doesn't work anymore. I have set the "Can view all topics/questions" toggle on in their moderator rights, sadly this doesn't overrule the other setting like it used to do. Only setting the entire rights to unrestricted fixes the problem, but I don't want to give my moderators all rights. Did anyone experience this too, and is there a way to easily fix this?

I've contacted IPS and received this reply:

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release. 

While this request will show as "solved" and I do not currently have an ETA for resolution of the bug, rest assured it will be addressed. You may check the release notes in each release to see if a particular issue has been addressed. 

If you encounter any further issues, please do not hesitate to open a new request. Thank you again for your report. 

Edited by PANL