Mobile menu ideas

I am looking to improve the user experience for my members particularly on mobile view. Many of them find navigation on IPS next to impossible. This is for the most part due to the amount of different things there are on the forum, and as a result people often post in the wrong places, or worse still, simply don't find what they are looking for. I would like to pay a designer to improve this and have had the following idea which i would like feedback on.

I have knocked up some crude mockups just to represent the idea. At the bottom of the page I have added a 'easy navigation' button. Looking at different ideas of how to implement it, but it needs to be obvious, always on screen and literally say something like 'easy navigation' rather than having an icon that people have to try and figure out the purpose of.

Secondly clicking on the easy navigation will give a full screen  of the most important sections of the site, nice and clear and without all the options that are in the current default menu.

Looking for feedback, thanks!

1155971690_ScreenShot2020-05-28at08_51_46.png.10df8a7deb1d570497ebba2da377b3e9.pngarbtalk1.png.4e6f3a4cedb474978320b450fbfc0ad2.png