Problems with SSO

MelaniejSwan

Hi there, 

I purchased the SSO from @stoo2000 (I also messaged you Stoo) plugin over a year ago and it was all working fine. 

About 6 weeks ago, I *admin/owner* was no longer automatically logged into the community area. 

I have created test accounts and they are automatically able to login to the community area ok. So the IP software is working fine. 

I attach a screen shot of the page I'm getting when I go to https://theonlinemoonlodge.com/community/ It get error code EX0 and can't login if I click 'sign in'

I can't get to my admin panel of IP Board. I've contacted both my server and IP board support and they both directed me to the plugin provider after looking at the issue. 

Happy to give you my login so that you can see what's happening. It looks like the problem is just for my login. I've not changed any of my details and I've disabled other plugins and the issue is still there. 

Can you or anyone help? I've attached a screen shot. 

Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 17.15.39.png

Hi there, 

I purchased the SSO from @stoo2000 (I also messaged you Stoo) plugin over a year ago and it was all working fine. 

About 6 weeks ago, I *admin/owner* was no longer automatically logged into the community area. 

I have created test accounts and they are automatically able to login to the community area ok. So the IP software is working fine. 

I attach a screen shot of the page I'm getting when I go to https://theonlinemoonlodge.com/community/ 

I get error code EX0 and can't login if I click 'sign in'

I can't get to my admin panel of IP Board. I've contacted both my server and IP board support and they both directed me to the plugin provider after looking at the issue. 

Happy to give you my login so that you can see what's happening. It looks like the problem is just for my login. I've not changed any of my details and I've disabled other plugins and the issue is still there. 

Can you or anyone help? I've attached a screen shot. 

Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 17.15.39.png

Archived