PayPal required for Marketplace

OctoDev

Hi,

I have been a PayPal user for many years, one day they decided to limit me permanently after using them for years straight - I was even a business account that had my own phone line, where I'd get my personal support.

Problem with IPS Marketplace, is that it requires you to login to your PayPal account to purchase products. This really sucks, for people like me. People that don't want to give all their information out to PayPal, or don't are simply permanently limited are not able to purchase anything from the marketplace. 

Can you guys please enable guest checkout on PayPal? Perhaps even add another option like Stripe. It is really unfair that there is only one option, and that requires a third party account. PayPal is notorious for limiting sellers.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Gavekort said:

Hi,

I have been a PayPal user for many years, one day they decided to limit me permanently after using them for years straight - I was even a business account that had my own phone line, where I'd get my personal support.

Problem with IPS Marketplace, is that it requires you to login to your PayPal account to purchase products. This really sucks, for people like me. People that don't want to give all their information out to PayPal, or don't are simply permanently limited are not able to purchase anything from the marketplace. 

Can you guys please enable guest checkout on PayPal? Perhaps even add another option like Stripe. It is really unfair that there is only one option, and that requires a third party account. PayPal is notorious for limiting sellers.

Guest check out is there so use bank card or was for me when last used it.

1 minute ago, Pete T said:

Guest check out is there so use bank card or was for me when last used it.

I checked, it's not an option for me. Not with subscriptions anyway.

Edit: Seems to be a bug, the first time I submitted request it had no guest checkout, the second time it worked. PayPal is randomly giving this option, so if anyone else have this problem just keep placing a new order till you get it.

Archived