"There was a problem loading this content."

The first step to troubleshoot this is to set the default theme, then run the support tool in your admincp, then test, if all is well, change back to your theme and test, if you see the same issue, then ensure the theme is updated for the latest version of Invision.

If you still see an issue on the default theme, then disable all third-party apps, run the support tool again, then test, if you still see this, ensure you are on the latest version, if so, submit a ticket. 

30 minutes ago, Rhett said:

The first step to troubleshoot this is to set the default theme, then run the support tool in your admincp, then test, if all is well, change back to your theme and test, if you see the same issue, then ensure the theme is updated for the latest version of Invision.

If you still see an issue on the default theme, then disable all third-party apps, run the support tool again, then test, if you still see this, ensure you are on the latest version, if so, submit a ticket. 

I did both those things and still getting the same error. When I contacted support, they blamed my web hosting company but I don't think these issues have anything to do with it.

Archived