Ideas for mobile users

GazzaGarratt

Hi all, for a while now I've been trying to find a way to keep discussions active and keep the interest at the website/forum rather than outer social connections, such as Discord, Facebook, etc.

What nearly destoyed us was Whatsapp because of the nature of many people now use Apps and want to get in touch with people easily. We are available on Tapatalk forums and we have the BYO app via Tapatalk but unfortunately it is extremely limited and the website via PC or mobile website is the ideal place to be because of the many features ithis IPS board has.

With Tapatalk i've asked them about intergrating more features like Calendars, etc but they can't/won't which is a real shame.

Has anyone had ideas to get around the new market of applications and trying to keep and increase traffic via notifications, etc? I know it was discussed years ago about an IPS app which was put to one side for now but is this the right time to look at it considering the amount of fantastic features we now have available?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Archived