URLs with accented characters no longer work since 4.1.14.2

vedatis

Hello,

I received a message this morning from Google Webmaster Tools warning me about an increase of server errors on our website. It turns out that forum URLs with accented characters all return a 500 error. An example can be found here: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/22529-gamescom-interview-with-kaéo-milker-and-travis-mcgeathy/

It seems to have started after installing 4.1.14.2.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Damien

This would be best handled by submitting a ticket from your client area. 

You can also log into your Admin CP and search for system logs (Support -> Support -> System logs link on the right), and you may be able to find the actual error message, which could be helpful in helping you determine what does this. Be sure to remove any file paths or other personal information from the error if you decide to post it here however. 

17 minutes ago, TSP said:

This would be best handled by submitting a ticket from your client area. 

You can also log into your Admin CP and search for system logs (Support -> Support -> System logs link on the right), and you may be able to find the actual error message, which could be helpful in helping you determine what does this. Be sure to remove any file paths or other personal information from the error if you decide to post it here however. 

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll just submit a ticket from my client area. None of the logs proved any helpful.

Archived