Driver Error

Dave Dorner

I had a crashed table, the task manager table. I got it fixed after a few tries but I am still getting a Driver Error....

I fixed it using the SQL toolbox in the admin control panel....

This is 3.47, I want to get this fixed before going to 4.1

Here is some logs from the SQL error log.

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:47:21 +0000 Error: 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql' (4) IP Address: 199.58.86.206 - /forum/index.php?/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2013-06-30 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:47:32 +0000 Error: 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql' (60) IP Address: 199.58.86.206 - /forum/index.php?/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2013-07-07 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:47:43 +0000 Error: 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql' (60) IP Address: 199.58.86.206 - /forum/index.php?/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2013-07-10

Screen shot of crashed table

forum.jpg

1 minute ago, Ahmad E. said:

Seems like there is an issue with the MySQL Server or it is not running at all, contact your host with the error.

Thats funny!

I filled out a support ticket and they told me the same thing! So I emailed the host and talked to them on the phone and he told me it was a Ip software issue (witch I know it isnt) So I am here....

2 minutes ago, Dave Dorner said:

Thats funny!

I filled out a support ticket and they told me the same thing! So I emailed the host and talked to them on the phone and he told me it was a Ip software issue (witch I know it isnt) So I am here....

That's one of the reason why I would never use shared hosting. Do you have some kind of ssh access?

Archived