SEARCH ENGINE development is what I so need.

mbdoctor

I hope I am in the right place, as I am a baby learning to crawl, but hopefully, with your help, that won't take too long.  I have a Technical site (High engine automobile Technical site for Mercedes, Volvo, BMW, Lambo, Ferrari, all the ones that cost at least 6 figures to own and drive....and especially service).  Currently, I have switch my site to a higher site in complexity and now I need help having some things explained.

Here is the main question.  WHAT DO i NEED TO IMPROVE MY SEARCH ENGINE?

I know the talent is here, and know I'll get what I need by asking, that is, if I happen to be in the correct area to ask.  I need someone to look over my site and tell me what I need to do to radically improve the search engine where the benefits well outweigh the costs.  I always believed that one gets what one pays for.  But again: what do I need?

Outlined of what I need would be an excellent start, www,AEuroUSA.com is my homepage.  I wish to get this completed first, then move on.  A developers information would be a God Send

If anyone would care too give up a few minutes of their valuable time and considerations, I would be more than happy to reimburse them for this.  Rather that, than just "Poking Around" aimlessly in the dark and wasting time.  I specialize in German Autos, so I think German in the logical way, and do not like wasting time or energy getting nothing done but frustration.

Again, if I am in the incorrect place to be putting this question, please point me towards the right path, and I would be so appreciative.  Who knows, one day, you may need help if you drive a foreign car, especially a specialized make.  My services would be at your beckoned request for help.

Again, thank You for your time and patience!

Angelo (MBDoctor)

Archived