Rebuild Emoticons

Lunars

Your custom ones or the default ones? Could you elaborate a bit? :)

​Sorry. My custom ones I uploaded. LIke, when I go back to the emoticon section, I can see them all there... but when you go to the front end and try to post with them, they are broken.

​Sorry. My custom ones I uploaded. LIke, when I go back to the emoticon section, I can see them all there... but when you go to the front end and try to post with them, they are broken.

​Oh, so i guess that on the front end the links are wrong, kind of, so when you post it puts a "missing image" box there instead of the real image since the link is broken? If this is the issue, i'd recommend just opening a ticket for it. Should be fairly easy for support to just correct that. :) 

​Oh, so i guess that on the front end the links are wrong, kind of, so when you post it puts a "missing image" box there instead of the real image since the link is broken? If this is the issue, i'd recommend just opening a ticket for it. Should be fairly easy for support to just correct that. :) 

​Why? Theres no way through the ACP to rebuild ? o_o

​Why? Theres no way through the ACP to rebuild ? o_o

With as many issues as there currently is with everything after 4.0 I really doubt that there is an easy way for a normal ACP user to just rebuild everything. Me personally have had about 15 tickets by now, Support have been really helpful and resolved all of the issues that I've had thus far. But, In hindsight i think that they should've released this after some more testing as there are things like this happening. My images and emoticons all stopped working after an upgrade, but now they work to use though if you watch an already made post from before the patch, the smiley will not show. As this is no issue for us (its just history..) i have not reported it, but it sounds like they have some link issues / storage issues. :) 

Archived