Remove "Forums" in header

Follower19

If you add this to your custom.css then you can hide 1 without hacking your templates:

body[data-pageapp=forums][data-pagelocation=front][data-pagemodule=forums][data-pagecontroller=index] .ipsPageHeader 
{
    display:none;
}

I don't know whether it's possible to remove the word forums from the title as you ask for 2. But you could translate it to something you prefer using the translation tools at Customization > Languages.

If you add this to your custom.css then you can hide 1 without hacking your templates:

body[data-pageapp=forums][data-pagelocation=front][data-pagemodule=forums][data-pagecontroller=index] .ipsPageHeader 
{
    display:none;
}

I don't know whether it's possible to remove the word forums from the title as you ask for 2. But you could translate it to something you prefer using the translation tools at Customization > Languages.

​Thank you, but I think it's better to do through hacking template... Do you know how to do it?

​Thank you, but I think it's better to do through hacking template... Do you know how to do it? 

​.

for number 2:

find the <title> in globalTemplate .. and change the total line with this ..

Editing this in template will change for all pages ..

<title>{setting="board_name"}</title>

For number 1 .. if you wanna do it in templates then pages as "Support" and "Store" will loose there title also ..

go to pageHeader template .. and remove the total <h1> line ..

I need to change only main page and delete only this word "Forum"

​.

Go to your ACP ..

Customization > edit HTML CSS (theme) > Templates > Core > Front > Global > ..

there you will find globalTemplate & pageHeader .. those 2 you have to change like I told you above ..

​.

Go to your ACP ..

Customization > edit HTML CSS (theme) > Templates > Core > Front > Global > ..

there you will find globalTemplate & pageHeader .. those 2 you have to change like I told you above ..

​Thank you, I found the solution for 1 here http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/410967-how-to-remove-the-name-of-the-forum-section/?do=findComment&comment=2544676

But I need to correctly change the title...

Archived