Insert Image form URL Broken 4.0.3

wmarcy

The "insert image from URL" button doesn't work for me, spinning thingy forever, but.. do it this way?

This is another error. A link must remain a link, because a lot of people don't want to insert the image itself, only the link. Link button itself inserts the image too. With the function error of one option corrects the error of another one. BTW I have a plugin which doesn't work because of this.

But that behavior is pretty much for everything, you can paste links for images, videos, other topics of the forums, marketplace files, tweets, instagram photos... and they will be automatically "inserted", and that's nice.

Anyway I agree, there should be a way to just paste the link without embedding it.

But that behavior is pretty much for everything, you can paste links for images, videos, other topics of the forums, marketplace files, tweets, instagram photos... and they will be automatically "inserted", and that's nice.

Anyway I agree, there should be a way to just paste the link without embedding it.

I agree, that's nice.

​But than they sould remove Insert image from URL button, because it is completely unnecessary. In that case Link button should work as the URLs given there apper as links. Now Link button is working like this if I write something into the Link text.

Archived