Download: Cloud skin - Light-weight skin

btmach.

I use Firefox and 1366 x 768.

Well that's very weird, since I use the exactly same :/, what's your OS (it shouldn't depend on it probably, but let's see), what's really looking weird is that maintitle-bar is longer than the rows, which shouldn't occur at all.

Can someone more tell me if you got the same bugs?

Well that's very weird, since I use the exactly same :/, what's your OS (it shouldn't depend on it probably, but let's see), what's really looking weird is that maintitle-bar is longer than the rows, which shouldn't occur at all.

Can someone more tell me if you got the same bugs?

Yes it is weird. I use Windows 7 Home Premium.

I have tested it now on your new dev-board, issue 4 is solved. I still see the issue with the buttons and notification drop-down on picture 2 and 3, but the search section is solved. I still see the issue on picture 1, but only when I click the arrow to show/hide category.

I have tested it now on your new dev-board, issue 4 is solved. I still see the issue with the buttons and notification drop-down on picture 2 and 3, but the search section is solved. I still see the issue on picture 1, but only when I click the arrow to show/hide category.

As I've asked you earlier, have you tried it on another PC, it might be your PC for some reason, out of 15 previews of different PC's (tested on another forum) I recieved this issue by you and one more.

Archived