Captcha code plugin

Magikałke

Hi!

About 2 years ago I've started a forum based on phpbb3. The first problem that I had was spam. That's why I tried various captcha codes. In most cases if the captcha was bulletproof I received negative feedback on the captcha from the community. On day I found this nucaptch (http://www.nucaptcha.com/) and the spam was reduced to none in an instant. Now since I thought that it's time to move from a free license software to something better, I bought an IPB.Board and Blog licence. For someone like me that doesn't have a big knowledge of how scripting works it was a huge step forward. Imagine my disappointment when i saw this:

%7Boption%7D

There simply is no IPB plugin for that. Now most of you may say that there are dozens of decent captcha codes. I agree on this but this particular one if good not only because it's easy too do. It's hard for bots but childsplay for every age group which in my case is a important factor.

I don't want to say someone what he has to do but I think as a major forum software you should take into consideration plugins that might be usefull to other people.
Like I said I am not that great with coding but I always thought vBulletin and IPB where, let's say, business opponents. So that makes me even more eager to see if the developer team would consider supporting this captcha. I know it is not hard for someone that has the knowledge to do that but like I said. I'm more of a speaker then technician.

I hope you will take this under consideration and perhaps release a plugin like that. In my opinion it won't harm IPS in any way but show that IPS is a community with a very large spectrum when it comes to supporting it's clients.

Cheers!

Archived