Download: Modern (Now Free)

CnCNet

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Modern (Now Free)
File Submitter: NeoGrant
File Submitted: 19 Dec 2011
File Category: Professional Skins

Introducing Modern!

A Modern, Professional themed skin ready for importing into your community site in 2 steps! With only one additional image for the navigation added you can forget slow load times, and start enjoying a wicked look at the pace of the IPS original.

A professional skin ready to use for free!

Download Includes: Fully compatible with all IPS Apps. Price Free! Important Copyright Notice: Removing the copyright without permission is not allowed. Only with a copyright removal purchase are you given permission to remove the copyright. Please contact me with reference to this skin copyright, via Personal Messenger. If you require copyright removal from this skin please PM me. I offer a very affordable price for it to be removed. Click here to download this file

[*]XML Files [*]Logo PSD [*]Instructions on how to import via IP.Look and Feel Manager.

$10 is the minimum for a skin IMO. It was intentional not to be too different from the original but enough so it gave an alternative to the original. Even though it appears just to be a slightly modified skin, theres a fair bit different nav, and css wise. (Fair enough not so much template wise.)

post-132758-0-14282300-1324389918_thumb.

Bit too much in my opinion.

If you say so. :smile: Thanks for your comments.

Archived