Download: White Christmas 3.2 & 3.3

IBTheme

%7Boption%7D

File Name: White Christmas 3.2 & 3.3
File Submitter: Evanescense
File Submitted: 17 Nov 2011
File Category: Seasonal Skins

The White Christmas Skin Pack for IPB 3.2 is a beautiful frosty the snowman and friends skin with a nice winter effect, losts of animated sparkles, lots of hand crafted, highly detailed, animated graphics, many skin customizations and so much Christmas cheer your members will love you for it! This skin was enhanced even more for IPB 3.2 with MANY new additions in hand made graphics and MANY new custom edits to make this skin even more amazing that it ever was before!

This package contains all versions of this skin from 3.2 all the way up to 3.4

► ► ► PREVIEW THIS SKIN LIVE ON OUR FORUMS! ◄ ◄ ◄

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Designed to work with ALL the latest IPS applications
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with matching custom team icon PSD files
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with matching Avatar Frame
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with the Logo/Banner .PSD files needed for custom editing
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with all fonts needed for custom editing

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Where could i translate the "There is exaclty X days ... left until christmas!" part?

boardIndexTemplate:

DisplayFormat = "<b>There is exactly</b> %%D%% Days, %%H%% Hours, %%M%% Minutes, %%S%% Seconds <b>Left Until Christmas!</b>";
FinishMessage = "<b>Yaaaay! Christmas Is finally here!</b>";

thanks for a beautiful skin Evanescense :smile:

i'm just having 2 small issues

1) when i'm logged out, at the top of the forum I see these errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() /IPB/admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/sources/hooks.php on line 151

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/IPB/admin/applications_addon/ips/calendar/sources/hooks.php:151) /IPB/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

2) the login box shows at the very bottom of my browsers, on Chrome it only shows the username and password fields and on Firefox 17 I can see only the top area of the login box with no fields at all

Archived