Download: Link Affiliates

Ryan11433

File Name: Link Affiliates
File Submitter: Ryan11433
File Submitted: 10 Sep 2011
File Updated: 14 Sep 2011
File Category: IP.Content Blocks

A hook from board index with affiliates that Brandon made sometime ago is the same template as this file have that was made possible to import to your IP Content application blocks manager by having {parse block="linkaffiliates"} to your page file.

Install: Login to your admin control panel and access IP Content application. Browse for and upload the supplied xml file to enable the block. Also remember to add {parse block="linkaffiliates"} to your page file.

You must have Links Directory and IP Content installed!

Click here to download this file

• 4 weeks later...

Hi -

Thanks for creating this hook. I'm a new but up-to-speed IP Content user so much of what you have said here makes sense. But ... I was wondering if I could use your hook to create all kinds of different IP Content blocks, for different link categories? The way you describe the hook, it sounds like it will only work for the affiliates category. Is that right?

Thanks,

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi -

Thanks for creating this hook. I'm a new but up-to-speed IP Content user so much of what you have said here makes sense. But ... I was wondering if I could use your hook to create all kinds of different IP Content blocks, for different link categories? The way you describe the hook, it sounds like it will only work for the affiliates category. Is that right?

Thanks,

Brian

hmm it is done by IP Content that automatically create the block? and the block I provide only works when you have links directory application installed.

Archived