Download: 3D jQuery Featured Articles Slider

Enkidu

I recached all and nothing has changed.
Firebug says that class "nivo-html-caption" have property "display:none". If I change it, it displays below the slider. It seems that the caption code come from JS function and I can't modify it inside the block. Is that what was meant to be?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recached all and nothing has changed.

Firebug says that class "nivo-html-caption" have property "display:none". If I change it, it displays below the slider. It seems that the caption code come from JS function and I can't modify it inside the block. Is that what was meant to be?

it pulls it from the block. So it should have worked...unless you changed the code somehow and it stopped working

can I take a look at your code?

I've modified mine quite drastically compared to the stock download. I'm pretty happy with it at this point:

http://www.nintendonerds.com/

Also, Enkidu, I read above that you said this latest version (1.0.2) should work fine with IPB 3.3.+. I agree but have you tested it at all?

I've modified mine quite drastically compared to the stock download. I'm pretty happy with it at this point:

http://www.nintendonerds.com/

Also, Enkidu, I read above that you said this latest version (1.0.2) should work fine with IPB 3.3.+. I agree but have you tested it at all?

looks nice :)

I haven't tested but it should work. I mean what's there in the mod that is incompatible with 3.3? I can't think of anything really.
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone CPU usage (client NOT server CPU) increases to high when page with this slider is getting loaded? Just curious.

I would imagine an increase in CPU as your browser parses the JavaScript but I can't imagine that it will be as high as the load of 3D game :)
  • 1 month later...

what do you mean gave up? this is a paid mod. Everything should be working. If it doesn't then it is my fault and need to be fixed. Please PM me all your issues so I can solve them

No everything works perfectly, I'm just trying to change the bullet points into something different and customize the slider to my liking. An example of that would be in the link I gave you. I gave up on replacing the bullet points with thumbnails, so maybe this would be a better idea.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Enkidu, I'm having a problem with step 3, I know this sound silly but how to I apply the stuff to the head tag, I don't see the head tag anywhere. Would you explain in detail of how to do this please? Also, I will have another slider on the page so I think it may interface with each other. But to test stuff out and get it to work it is current off.

Hey Enkidu, I'm having a problem with step 3, I know this sound silly but how to I apply the stuff to the head tag, I don't see the head tag anywhere. Would you explain in detail of how to do this please? Also, I will have another slider on the page so I think it may interface with each other. But to test stuff out and get it to work it is current off.

there are two template that you can use as start point. They have the head stuff already there

I'm stuck also, I can install and show on my content page but when I do, it decides to clash with my font and throws it out.

Ideas?

link me to your website and let me have a look
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm having a major issue with the installation of this. First, I could not get it to do anything other than show up on my page as a major cluster of images. I tried resizing them and everything. No luck. Anyway, I tried to start fresh with the whole page, but nothing aligns right. Everytime I try input the code, sidebars do not show up to the side, they show up underneath the slider.

Is there anything you know of that can fix this? Thanks for your help.

Archived