IP.Board hasn't tapped into the Internet Marketing Niche

ᴡᴅツ

Many internet marketers are looking for a solution for their "drip system." A drip system to those that are unfamiliar with this is a type of content system where files and content are automatically released on a "drip" system, as in, they are periodically made available automatically.

Example scenario:

A customer signs up today to the membership - drip - system. They are enrolled in a 90 day course where they are shown new content at designated dates, say for example, once every a week a new IP.Downloads file is revealed along with a new IP.Content article. After the 5th week, a forum category is visible for them which is designated for forum coaching (as an example).

Now, during this interval, 20 new customers sign up to the drip system. Each customer has his or her own personal 90 day time-line based on when they registered for the course.

---------------

As a summary, this is a feature many internet marketers are looking for. They are sick of people registering on their sites, IP.Board, then having their customers download all of the files, IP.Downloads, and leave the next day, requesting their $100 refund from Paypal.

---------------

Trust me on this, many internet marketers will jump on board if this feature existed with the IP.Suite. IP.Content currently has a "set your publication date" setting, but it's not exactly perfect. The reason is because it has to be done manually every-time. If you have any questions, please ask or PM me but I think this should be clear.

You can schedule blog entries. We do this on here a lot.

That's good but it's not like the marketing system described in the original post. Markets create "drip" systems were after X amount of days, a certain product and or content is released to the client, then X+Y, X+Z...days etc. Each customer has their own specific start-date. The purpose of the system is to have everything automated.

That sounds like specific functionality that is a little beyond the main purpose or the board. Would make a great mod.

Okay, I understand that decision. Eventually though, you'll see more demand for something like this the same way you saw demand for IP.Content and IP.Nexus

Archived