Instead of banning a group to do whatever it is, why not ban a specific member?

Canaril Almada

I wanted to give an idea in which one day could be made ...

Instead of banning a group to do whatever it is, why not ban a specific member?

For example if I do not want that a member can not see certain categories, I have to do this for one group, and should make to edit the member individually, why not do something to be able to edit the member individually?

While access masks are nice to have, they're not what I would consider the top of my wish list for the forum software. It's rare that someone would need to fine tune permissions to the point to where they'd need an access mask system. In addition, having a third tier of access permissions does make for some hairy troubleshooting when things aren't working right.

I know I can do with a member to access certain categories ...

But look, let's say you have a member who can not see a category, and others who may not see another one, I will not be creating multiple groups because of one member understand?

It would be easier to edit the member, who had the permissions on the limb itself and so I edited the he could not see the ...
So will only be possible by editing the group ... then banish to the member, but so are their own, just wanted to prevent the member to see certain categories ...

As there is the banner center that gives to the topic so banish any mod who wanted to banish such a category or forum....

Archived