Download: Black & White Valentine

Mama Gail

Is there some way to move the search box up or down by "1 line"? With the number of applications I have installed, it breaks the skin when it reaches the search box.

Also, could you include a .psd of the logo file or tell which font you used for the logo you provided?

Mama Gail, do I import your files wrong? Whenever I try to add your skins I always have broken images. This one has a lot of missing images from the gallery that show up as a "?". (3.1.0)

This is a very beautiful skin, and would like to use it. I import skin, then image set (assign to skin), then replacements (assign to skin), and then change the permissions to show it on the board. Am I missing a step? Do I need to manually add each of these images?

I will post screenshots later if you wish, I must go to work now.

Thanks for your very hard work making these skins free, I love the look of this one and hope for the best.

Mama Gail, do I import your files wrong? Whenever I try to add your skins I always have broken images. This one has a lot of missing images from the gallery that show up as a "?". (3.1.0)

Board 3.05 and the new version of download manager. 2.10

I would presume that Gallery and Blog aren't supported or are at least not fully supported. That would just be my guess from reading that in the description, but I could be wrong.

I would presume that Gallery and Blog aren't supported or are at least not fully supported. That would just be my guess from reading that in the description, but I could be wrong.

Wolfie that font is French Script MT, I am not sure as to how to move the search bar over, something I have yet to learn. What you can do and I do on my own forum if you need the navigation bar to be wider go to this section and change the percentage to a larger numer which will stretch the table and likewise stretch the navigation bar.

#ipbwrapper{
background:transparent;
border-bottom:8px solid #960000;
border-right:5px solid #000;
border-left:5px solid #000;
border-top:8px solid #960000;
-moz-border-radius: 1em;
margin: 30px auto 30px auto;
width: 92%; <--change this to 95 or higher until your applications all fall in place.

SkimPappa,
Yes that is exactly why, I did not do the blog or gallery as I did not have the upgraded version yet when that was completed. I put in description what is supported (ie) download manager, blog etc. If it doesnt state it, it is not supported. I just had the blog, and gallery upgraded and most of my designs will now include that.

What you can do if you have the images that go with the new version of the blog and gallery just add them in those sections in the replacements.

Archived