My Feedback for IP.Board

Andy Rixon

I have been using IP.Board since Nov 2007, I have been using vb too, but didn't have much of a fancy for it, which made IP.Board being core to any communities I have run. I have only been active on this board for about a year and a half, since I started developing, mods (as that was what they was called back then) and now slowly entering a skinning stage of my life (w00t) .

During these years of being an IP.Board user, I have learned so much, as at first I just thought it was one of them companies that cared more about taking your money than offering the product (because of the manual fraud checking) but I have since found out that the people here at IPS are professional on a friendly level.

I have purchased/upgraded my vb license to a vb4 to explorer it abit more to extend my modding to another platform, but soon found that vb4, isn't a product I would get on, they have cut many corners, they said, it was going to be on a new platform, ok yeah it is, but the fact that they have NOT done an well needed overhaul on the AdminCP, makes me turn to IP.Board more. (this paragraph is not intended to offend any vb lovers)

I would most certianly recommend all my friends and business partners to use the services offered by IPS because the products are always stable.... and the development of the actual software is very active.

I would like to thank, the Management, Staff, Designers, and Developers of this wonderful product for a well deserved thank you, and when your next in a pub after a busy day at the office, by a drink on me :D

Archived