Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

maybe it is a trick so Sykoect can get paid. Who knows... they promised last year that it would be out in a month and that did not happen. It took them almost a year to put up a snapshot. :( Maybe longer to release the product.

I won't hold my breath, no communication from them and they all seem fragmented and not working together. I went ahead and deleted the database records I got so tired of waiting and hearing nothing. I'm behind iArcade. I really don't see another arcade from that group over there.

:devil:
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't hold my breath, no communication from them and they all seem fragmented and not working together. I went ahead and deleted the database records I got so tired of waiting and hearing nothing. I'm behind iArcade. I really don't see another arcade from that group over there.

:devil:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just reinstalled for a 3rd time, options are now finally showing...sorry!

EDIT-

When we install games, we get a database error, but the games still shows in the list...however when we go to play them, all it gives us is a black screen

Double check your "path" settings in the iArcade ACP settings. That may be the problem.

Dave, is this what you are looking for [url="http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/300230-download-iarcade-system-rc1-fixed/page__view__findpost__p__1926371"]http://community.inv...ost__p__1926371[/url]

Many thanks Andy.

You wouldn't believe how many times I must have missed that post looking for it :unsure:

Any idea of a way to actually remove these rather than just hide the. Can't be deleted via FTP because of ownership.

Thanks again.

When will v32 support be given out? :D

Also, I'm behind iArcade all the way :D

v32 support has been released to anyone who donated this morning.
Please reply to the email of your original donation to get the updated code.
NOTE: This is EXPIRAMENTAL and has NOT been tested yet! Our donars are also our "testers" this time around!
Unexpected results may occur, and we are only releasing this for people who want to help TEST it.

It will be a public testable file in approx 1 week.

just reinstalled for a 3rd time, options are now finally showing...sorry!

EDIT-

When we install games, we get a database error, but the games still shows in the list...however when we go to play them, all it gives us is a black screen

The DATABASE ERROR happens when a game was already "half uploaded" because IPB gets confused.
PM me your ACP and FTP and cPanel details, I will take a look.

That's it. I'm bloody patching those defaults.

In RC2, the installer will automatically grab the IPB upload path setting and modify it to suit iArcade.
http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=90
This feature is highly experimental and has not yet been tested on other installs.

Im fully behind you all the way lads and you know that :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Any idea of a way to actually remove these rather than just hide the. Can't be deleted via FTP because of ownership.

Thats the issue. Everyone's server is setup different, and some people are having ownership issues.
For the time being, you can ask your host to remove the files.

In RC2, there will be checks in place to ensure that it is not possible to upload anything other than a tar file.
http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=67

Considering I was the first to donate before the board was even ready, I dont, nor have I got anything, never got the bonus pack, and I would not have known about the v32 being available to donators. I thought that was the reason we registered so we could be informed lads. :) :)

Considering I was the first to donate before the board was even ready, I dont, nor have I got anything, never got the bonus pack, and I would not have known about the v32 being available to donators. I thought that was the reason we registered so we could be informed lads. :) :)

Send me a PM and I will get the info to you ASAP. Likewise, anyone who is interested, either reply to your donation email, or PM me your registration key.

Archived