Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

One important note: in this release of IPB, we are unable to offer index.php-editless support for v32, as it still supports the old ?autocom= URLs. v2 support it can, provided you are using the board index as your default app (this is offered via a hook which traps calls to the board index). I suggested a change to IPB which has some support which would (hopefully) allow us to support this function.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One important note: in this release of IPB, we are unable to offer index.php-editless support for v32, as it still supports the old ?autocom= URLs. v2 support it can, provided you are using the board index as your default app (this is offered via a hook which traps calls to the board index). I suggested a change to IPB which has some support which would (hopefully) allow us to support this function.

Would definitely be nice.

What about using .htaccess rewrites though?

Hopefully this gives a technical explanation to everyone as to why manual edits are required. :thumbsup:

After HOURS of decompiling games, sifting in source code, and digging around on the internet, Mat and I are here to make an announcement.

v32 support will be ready very shortly, in its standard form as-was.

We are still scratching our heads at how this "anti-cheat" actually works, because we have both found ways to defeat it, and there are numerous topics discussing its ineffectiveness. http://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=18127

From what Mat and Myself have uncovered, ibparcade v32 games offer 2 basic forms of "anti-cheat" that are quite lacking.

The first is an "enscore" that is an "encoded" score - although it really is not "encoded" - There is a basic math algorithm that is applied to the score. The algorithm is the same every time, and anyone could decrypt it and defeat it. The other half of the "anti cheat" is a timeout to score submission. This prevents people from having too much time to decode the score on their own.

Both of us are scratching our heads on this one, but we feel that the donator-bonus file of v32 game scoring should be safe to release in a day or two. Keep in mind that at this point, it only offers the "math algorithm" version of anti-cheat. We are still working on the "timeout" features.

Stay tuned!

what do you mean v32 is easy to cheat? Yes it can be beat, but not as easy to cheat than the v2 games. Could you enlighten me in how you guys are defeating this so easy? The link you posted seems to be broken or you need to register and pay them to have access there.

what do you mean v32 is easy to cheat? Yes it can be beat, but not as easy to cheat than the v2 games. Could you enlighten me in how you guys are defeating this so easy? The link you posted seems to be broken or you need to register and pay them to have access there.

No, it really is easy. Not as easy to cheat, but then again that's like saying making a sandwich is not as easy as just eating the bread. They're both extremely easy. v32 anti-cheat is actually a joke.

I think it would be easier if we each donate to this support forum, that way it will be easier to come up with the money and will not pinch our pockets. A little goes a long way. Can i have the link to donate please, i don't wanna scroll back. :P

The donations that have been made so far will cover it.
2 donations were made this morning that covered it. However, if you still wish to donate, the link is here:
http://iarcademod.com/store.php?id=4

This problem still Standing

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mybbisrael/domains/ibforum.net/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_iArcade.php on line 738

What to do and what solution

I'd be happy to correct the problem guide

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mybbisrael/domains/ibforum.net/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_iArcade.php on line 738

Are you using direct admin as your control panel?

http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-79-no-scores/

Thanks Collin, just made a small donation.

Thanks!

Hey, Andy, since your back in action, can you please update the mod description and screenshots? Horribly outdated! :whistle:

Not exactly back in action, but yeah can do Collin.

I have a question to be sure is the file really updated too as of 03-14-2010 @ 09:42 AM or it is the download system bug? because it marks at titled "files updated"

Can't wait untill this the application is finished and working properly. I'll donate when it's done and it's running flawlessly on my board.

Most users have been able to get it running without issue. :)

It's probably already been answered but what will the first version with an upgrade path be? I noticed on the registration it said there would be none for RC1

All of the final versions will include an upgrader script.
However, as of right now, there have been no SQL changes to the RC1. Just re-upload files. (subject to change)

Archived