Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Table 'fleamarts_forum.ibf_iarcade_scores' doesn't exist

How do i fix this?

I have tried uninstall and reinstall again by dropping tables and overwrite. Not working <_<

Read install directions and follow steps.
http://iarcademod.com/install/rc1.php?step=2

"Note: You may need to change the MySQL table prefix in line

mysql_query("INSERT INTO `ibf_iarcade_scores`

to suit your board. Also, if your MySQL server is not Localhost, you will need to change this."

Your site prefix most likely is not ibf_ so you need to change it to match your site. If you do not understand how to locate this info, let me know.

collin, the prefix for this is blank, apparently during the install it was never set up to what we wanted it to be, is there a particular prefix that is needed?

I have 14 games installed and working, just cant submit scores. Thanks buddy have a good night, my eyes are bleeding trying to get this done :blink:

I just spent four hours making the RC1 MSSQL compatible - who do I send the files to. (I.e. send me an email address)

Also note: I've managed to remove the requirement to re-enter in your DB details in index.php as well.

That's very nice of you, send them over to Collin1000 in PM and he can sort it out, I am currently off development for this due to misses in a very long labour :(

Then simply remove ibf_ from the table name. :)

Just did that thanks, but still cant get games to submit scores, the last thing I can try is this

Also, if your MySQL server is not Localhost, you will need to change this."

how do I know if it is local host or not? My forum and server is hosted by IPB.

Just did that thanks, but still cant get games to submit scores, the last thing I can try is this

[color="#ff0000"]Also, if your MySQL server is not Localhost, you will need to change this."[/color]

how do I know if it is local host or not? My forum and server is hosted by IPB.

Under most circumstances, if it's not "localhost", then you'd know and not need to ask.

But to play it safe, open the conf_global.php file and look in there. The "sql_host" will be blank if it's localhost.

Under most circumstances, if it's not "localhost", then you'd know and not need to ask.

But to play it safe, open the conf_global.php file and look in there. The "sql_host" will be blank if it's localhost.

this is what I have:
$INFO['sql_host'] = 'localhost';

and I thank you for your help.:thumbsup:

I just spent four hours making the RC1 MSSQL compatible - who do I send the files to. (I.e. send me an email address)

Also note: I've managed to remove the requirement to re-enter in your DB details in index.php as well.

Drop me a PM with the changes you made and I can once-over it.
The problem is that since I do not have the IPS MSSQL driver, or an MSSQL host, I cannot really provide support for this driver.

this is what I have:

$INFO['sql_host'] = 'localhost';

and I thank you for your help.:thumbsup:

Drop me a PM with your ACP and FTP into and I will take a look for you.

Done. Also, I think my index.php modifications might fix PeterC's problem too, since I removed the reliance on manually entering your DB details. PeterC, can you back up your index.php, and try replacing the iArcade section in it with the following:

// ---------------------------------

// IP.ARCADE CUSTOMIZATION:

// Work-around for support of older ibproarcade v2 format games

// Begin custom edit

if ($_GET["act"] == "Arcade") {

//Init IPSReg

ipsRegistry::init();

$hackaroundearn = $_POST['gscore'];

$tgn = $_POST['gname'];

$encearn = base64_encode($hackaroundearn);

//Connect to DB using conf global file

$registry = ipsRegistry::instance();

$DB = $registry->DB();

$who = ipsRegistry::member()->getProperty('name');

$time = time();

//Insert Score

$DB->insert('iarcade_scores', array( 

'gname'  => $tgn,

'member' => $who,

'score'  => $hackaroundearn,

'time'  => $time,

'ip'  => ''

)

);

$DB = null;

$registry = null;

//Send them packing!

echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=index.php?app=iArcade&view=newscore&game=$tgn&n=$hackaroundearn&s=$encearn'>";

die();

}

// End Custom Edit

Awesome, thanks a ton!!! No clue why I couldn't seem to locate it on my own. Search was not my friend. :lol:

Question for you all, can I make this mod usable by only certain user groups? We have members that support our site (monetarily of course) and I would like to make the games available to only the Site Supporters group. If it's not possible, no biggie, just curious if it was. Thanks again!

Awesome, thanks a ton!!! No clue why I couldn't seem to locate it on my own. Search was not my friend. :lol:

Question for you all, can I make this mod usable by only certain user groups? We have members that support our site (monetarily of course) and I would like to make the games available to only the Site Supporters group. If it's not possible, no biggie, just curious if it was. Thanks again!

Yes, there is permissions built in.

ACP, iArcade, settings.

Done. Also, I think my index.php modifications might fix PeterC's problem too, since I removed the reliance on manually entering your DB details. PeterC, can you back up your index.php, and try replacing the iArcade section in it with the following:

// Begin custom edit

if ($_GET["act"] == "Arcade") {

//Init IPSReg

ipsRegistry::init();

$hackaroundearn = $_POST['gscore'];

$tgn = $_POST['gname'];

$encearn = base64_encode($hackaroundearn);

//Connect to DB using conf global file

$registry = ipsRegistry::instance();

$DB = $registry->DB();

$who = ipsRegistry::member()->getProperty('name');

$time = time();

//Insert Score

$DB->insert('iarcade_scores', array( 

'gname' => $tgn,

'member' => $who,

'score' => $hackaroundearn,

'time' => $time,

'ip' => ''

)

);

$DB = null;

$registry = null;

//Send them packing!

echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=index.php?app=iArcade&view=newscore&game=$tgn&n=$hackaroundearn&s=$encearn'>";

die();

}

// End Custom Edit

Matt this works perfect mate, saves scores no problem, also there is nothing wrong with Firefox with this Arcade as I use nothing else, and the arcade works brilliantly.

Archived