Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few more thoughts / suggestions....

1) There seems to be no way to get from the Game CP, Arcade Info & Games List - needs some internal navigation

2) Add an extra permissions level - allowing groups to view (like guests) but not play

3) From 'You have no favourites!....' - link to the games list.

4) Add some images to the newest games and place this box on the right on 'Your Latest Score'.

5) Search does not list all games that match the search criteria - for example I have 6 copies of Pacman, but only one was returned in the search.

Collin I hope to hear from you soon ....

?

A few more thoughts / suggestions....

2) Add an extra permissions level - allowing groups to view (like guests) but not play

3) From 'You have no favourites!....' - link to the games list.

4) Add some images to the newest games and place this box on the right on 'Your Latest Score'.

5) Search does not list all games that match the search criteria - for example I have 6 copies of Pacman, but only one was returned in the search.

1) I agree. File a bug.
2) Hrm, I see the use in this. File a bug.
3) Not sure I understand?
4) ?
5) This seems to be a bug, file a bug report please.

Guys I need a little help here:

This is my paths in settings:

path#1: /home/myplace/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

path#2: http://www.myplace.com/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

Iupload through FTP into: public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars

this file: game_13isawinnerFT.tar.

when I go back into ACP and "click to view files uploaded" through ftp I see it, when I click on it I get an error.

There appears to be an error with the database. If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Can someone please confirm me whether these are V2 games or V3 games :-

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D
Also I downloaded around 622 arcade games from some site which said games are for both IPB and Vb but just wanted to know how to know whether these games will work with ipb or not and whether these are v2 or v3 games ( These are different from screenshots posted above).

Thanks

Guys I need a little help here:

This is my paths in settings:

path#1: /home/myplace/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all

path#2: [url="http://www.myplace.com/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all"]http://www.myplace.c...rcade/games/all[/url]

Iupload through FTP into: public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars

when I go back into ACP and "click to view files uploaded" through ftp I see it, when I click on it I get an error.

[color="#ff0000"]There appears to be an error with the database. [/color] [color="#ff0000"] If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

I got rid of that file and tried this one from iparcade, a known good v2 and now I get this error message:

IP.Board Message
Installing that game has failed because it was already installed.

Can someone please confirm me whether these are V2 games or V3 games :-

Also I downloaded around 622 arcade games from some site which said games are for both IPB and Vb but just wanted to know how to know whether these games will work with ipb or not and whether these are v2 or v3 games ( These are different from screenshots posted above).

Thanks

impossible to say - I would avoid downloading them from warez or similar sites.

So which games will work on this system and where can I get them from?

v2 games - a few places- check out previous posts for all the links, I do not have them here.

Yes mate all version 2 and I got them here

[url="http://www.ibpgamers.com/forum/index.php?"]IPB Gamers[/url]

You failed to mention that someone has to make 10 posts before they can download any games from your site.

Does anyone know of any v2 sites that don't require spamming before being able to download?

You failed to mention that someone has to make 10 posts before they can download any games from your site.

Does anyone know of any v2 sites that don't require spamming before being able to download?

Check out Amy's site - otakuplayground.com/forums

No restrictions only fun ;)

[offtopic]
[sarcasm]
I just LOVE how trolls are allowed to neg rep posts for no reason and if someone complains about it, they're told "it's just a number".
[/sarcasm]
Yet, someone already said IPS won't enable the feature to let you see who gave you neg rep points. If it's "just a number", then let us see who is giving us the bad numbers, or be willing to speak to the offenders privately to put an end to the abuse.
[/offtopic]

Check out Amy's site - otakuplayground.com/forums

No restrictions only fun ;)

I looked and didn't see a link to download the games. I've been looking on ibpdownloads.com but there are so many that it's mind boggling.

Also, looked at the bug tracker and didn't see (find) anything about

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mind/your/own/damned/business/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_iArcade.php on line 738

Is this indeed a bug or did I screw up somewhere?

I've been looking on ibpdownloads.com but there are so many that it's mind boggling.

I thought you had an account at ipbdownloads?

I do. I only said I've been looking around on there. :P

I've realized that it won't matter, because in order for the scores to be saved, I'd have to make an edit to index.php and that's not gonna happen. The games load and play, that's good enough for now. There just HAS to be a way for the games to be able to submit the scores without doing file edits (using the hooks).

I've realized that it won't matter, because in order for the scores to be saved, I'd have to make an edit to index.php and that's not gonna happen. The games load and play, that's good enough for now. There just HAS to be a way for the games to be able to submit the scores without doing file edits (using the hooks).

What's stopping you from doing the edit? You using IPS hosting?

Nah, just I rather like the idea of no-edits. I won't install anything that REQUIRES edits. This edit is rather optional (although I lose score keeping functionality), so it's an exception. If edits are optional, then I'll install it. I don't even look in the mods section where all the mods require edits.

Edit:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mind/your/own/damned/business/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_iArcade.php on line 738

Found a fix for this. It happens if there are no scores to display.
Skin edit, skin_iArcade / viewscores
Find: <foreach loop="$info as $i">
Before that add: <if test="count($info)">

Then after the </foreach> a few lines down, add </if>

Hello again

I'm getting a black game embedded box after installing a game which says was successful but games won't load at all
Seems like the path for the swf file is set for /admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/ but nothing is being created inside that folder
What shell I do?

Also if i remove installed games and try to install them again I get a database error, the log says something about duplicated entries, shell I post the full log?

From backtracking and searching the tracker, I can't find a solution to the error below.

Warning: rename() [function.rename]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/tars/burgerstack_Bbl.swf) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/tohosomn:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/tohosomn/public_html/develop/demo/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

Warning: rename() [function.rename]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/tars/img/burgerstack_Bbl.gif) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/tohosomn:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/tohosomn/public_html/develop/demo/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

When I import a V2 game this error will appear above the ADMIN CP and if I proceed to install the games a Driver Error will appear.
Has anyone had this issue?

The file edit is there for compatibility for ibparcade for game scoring and stuff, it is optional, but without it, you won't get full functionality and could run into issues - so not doing doing the edit will be your own fault if things mess up.

Didn't need to state you had to make 10 posts, because that was not the question I was asked, also I am an Elite Gold member there, and I don't have any restrictions, nor do I have to make posts to download so therefore I would not have known. I pay for what I need that's why I paid for a 12 month subscription now I can download every game if I wish. :)

All game download sites require a minimum of posts before you can download, and even then you are restricted to between 10 to 15 Games.

Archived