Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

It's the index.php in your ROOT forum directory.

So for example, your site lives at mysite.com/INDEX.PHP

it's the ROOT index.php, the one that isn't in ANY folders such as admin, public, etc.

if you edited all of those index.php files, that is your problem right there.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to sound thick here.....

but how do I add any games - I have some games, but do not really want to start database diving.

Currently all my games just have a .swf file and a .gif file.

Also how does one add categories?

Can anyone assist, as little point in having an arcade with out games? I tried signing up for ibpdownloads, but have no idea how long you have to wait to be 'approved' :(

It's the index.php in your ROOT forum directory.

So for example, your site lives at mysite.com/INDEX.PHP

it's the ROOT index.php, the one that isn't in ANY folders such as admin, public, etc.

if you edited all of those index.php files, that is your problem right there.

No mate I only did the root edit.

Mate what annoys me is no instructions on how to install, I was able to register however now I cannot get on the website anymore, I do remember they said to set the ibf_ somewhere to suit your database.

Not to worry mate I have been told to remove it, as it is encoded, I am not allowed to use any encoded scripts, and despite promises that it would not be encoded.

require "conf_global.php";

$hackaroundearn = $_POST['gscore'];

$tgn = $_POST['gname'];

$encearn = base64_encode($hackaroundearn);

//Connect to DB using conf global file

$user=$INFO['sql_user'];

$pass=$INFO['sql_pass'];

$db=$INFO['sql_database'];

mysql_connect("localhost", $user, $pass) or die(mysql_error());

mysql_select_db($db) or die(mysql_error());

Sorry to sound thick here.....

but how do I add any games - I have some games, but do not really want to start database diving.

Currently all my games just have a .swf file and a .gif file.

Also how does one add categories?

Can anyone assist, as little point in having an arcade with out games? I tried signing up for ibpdownloads, but have no idea how long you have to wait to be 'approved' :(

anyone?

Sorry, iarcademod.com was down because my whole server has been down due to non-payment, it has been paid so it should now be working, may take a bit longer for some folk but for me its online and stable.

Wasn't a load spike, as my server has extra security measures in place to help prevent this.

Is this safe to download or is there too many bugs right now? It sounds a little more complicated than a simple install right now.

I do not think there are many bugs, the biggest issue is that there are no games with the arcade and nobody knows how to obtain a tar file or how to put swf files into one.

if we could get/install some games we would be away and running :)

Archived