Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money is tight for me and Andy too, so I really thank you for the donation!

I'll link the download to the IPS community download page as soon as it goes up. Save bandwidth and stuff. :blush:

Collin don't worry about the bandwidth, my server has shed loads of bandwidth lol

Just to let you know was at hopsital last night, my misses is 2cm dilated so next 24 hours maybe.

Thanks.

Beta 3 should read RC1 I think ;)

I've requested a change.

Groups that can use iArcade Application - does not recognise secondary groups - only primary :(

needs to recognise secondary please....

Nobody asked for that during dev, I'll look into it though.

Registered - didn't get a bonus ;)

I still have to upload it. I forgot. Kinda busy helping out with other issues.

I registered to your board and made a donation, but when I try to enter the the license key I get an error. Thank you.

Make sure to copy and paste it directly, removing any white space or spaces at the start or end.

Can you help Andy? http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-63-when-voting-returning-fatal-error/

Andy wont be doing any dev right now because of the above post.
I replied to your bug. Can anyone else confirm they got a blank vote template?

no worries - it was my fault for not having the time to beta test it - sorry.

You need to update your signature now ;)

Is it possible to upload swf games directly?

I tried, but it didn't recognise them.

Not 100% sure what should be in the tar as my games packages are in zip format.

Can anyone else confirm they got a blank vote template?

Is this what your talking about when you attempt to rate the game?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_iArcade_19::vote() in /home/castleke/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_public/arcade/arcade.php on line 469

White screen with just this error have to use back button.

Downloaded the arcade, will register soon! :) Installing now. :)

Installed, how do i register? the official iArcade website seems to be down atm....

Edit: Some games won't let me save the high score, it just brings me back to the main board index, any ideas why? Pretty sure they're v2 games...

no worries - it was my fault for not having the time to beta test it - sorry.

You need to update your signature now ;)

Is it possible to upload swf games directly?

I tried, but it didn't recognise them.

Not 100% sure what should be in the tar as my games packages are in zip format.

I'll be writing a guide on how to use the .tar files.
You can manually upload an SWF file and insert it into Phpmyadmin, and it will work.

Is this what your talking about when you attempt to rate the game?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_iArcade_19::vote() in /home/castleke/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_public/arcade/arcade.php on line 469

White screen with just this error have to use back button.

Correct.
http://dev.geekmanic.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-63-when-voting-returning-fatal-error/ contains a fix.

Installed, how do i register? the official iArcade website seems to be down atm....

Yeah.... I think it hit unexpected load. The link to register is on the main website (once it comes back up...)
EDIT:
I'm not one to start conspiracy, but ibparcade.com is also timing out due to load. Maybe someone out there doesnt want our arcade, hmm?

Collin, I'm having an issue with the game curveball, i'm pretty sure it's a v2 file, but it won't save my high scores, when i hit submit, it refreshes me back to my board's index....

Backwards compatibility with v2 games requires a file edit, but the directions website is down. >_<

Its the same edit as beta5, and those directions are on my website: http://collin1000.com/iarcade_docs/install-100beta5.php

I have installed the Arcade, installed 2 games V2 it did not install them in the games directory, but extracted them into the tars directory, when I manually installed it into the games dir it worked, I have done the file edit and it will not save the scores, it will not display the game image, no full screen as stated and i cannot exit the game when finished, I have to use the back key. Oh and you can't adjust the size of the game just the background image

Thank god I put this on a test board and not my live one as there would be ructions now.

Downloaded and registered iArcade, installation was not a problem.

Though, when using TAR Import Games (I alreay tried out about a handful of different games, even after re-installing the whole thing), I get always some errors. The games I tried were all V2 for sure.

I give an example of the last game I tried to install : beergolf.

First it says : The file game_beergolf.tar has been uploaded, so I continue to "Click to continue install for beergolf" and I get following error displayed. In the code below I changed my forum access into "xxxxx" and my url into "mysite" :

Warning: rename(/home/xxxxx/domains/mysite/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/beergolf1.gif,/home/xxxxx/domains/mysite/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars//img/beergolf.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/domains/mysite/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255.

The IP.Board Message displayed says : The game Beer Golf has been created in the iArcade system.

When I go to Manage Games, the games are present in the list. This is also confirmed when I click on the link : "Click here to view files uploaded....."

Now when I go to my forum, the games are available in the Games List but when I click on a game to play it, I get a black box appearing on the screen.

Also errors for :

- Game Rating :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_iArcade_1::vote() in /home/xxxxx/domains/mysite/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_public/arcade/arcade.php on line 469

- View Comments :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/domains/mysite/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_iArcade.php on line 738

- View Scores :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/domains/mysite/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_iArcade.php on line 738

I followed the installation guide to the letter and I really don't know what I might have done wrong eventually. Lucky me I tried out the iArcade on my test board as I already have f*cked up my database with it ... :(

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated guys.

Thank you.

Make sure you put the forumpath and gamepaths properly in the iArcade settings? smile.gif

I did the main forum index.php however there is one in every dir so which one is it, instructions not clear at all.

Paths must be right if its putting them in the tar folder seems to be a bug here.

Archived