IPB3.0.3 => IPB3.0.4 (Cannot upgrade)

Jacob Marshall

To get into the peer-to-peer forums, you need to either have an active support contract or be listed as an alternate contact of someone who does. We can't give support here, you'll have to use the peer-to-peer forums.

If the owner of the license doesn't have an active support contract, you aren't allowed to get upgrades, and shouldn't be asking about them.

[quote name='BacTalan' date='10 October 2009 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1255209159' post='1865293']
To get into the peer-to-peer forums, you need to either have an active support contract or be listed as an alternate contact of someone who does. We can't give support here, you'll have to use the peer-to-peer forums.

If the owner of the license doesn't have an active support contract, you aren't allowed to get upgrades, and shouldn't be asking about them.

Chances are he never fixed his account when the changes were made. I'm fairly certain he has an active license [but who am I].

Concerning your account, see here: http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-3515-customer-access-on-forums/

[quote name='BacTalan' date='11 October 2009 - 10:39 AM' timestamp='1255214391' post='1865320']
My bad, he seems to have posted in peer-to-peer before. That link probably has the right fix.

Don't assume that just because someone posted in peer-to-peer that they actually have a license. IPS has taken to moving posts rather than locking when a tech support question is asked.

Hello,

Please note that Invision Power Board is a commercial product and as such, you must purchase a license to use the software permanently and/or obtain technical assistance. You may find more benefits to purchasing a license here.

If you are an existing customer, please log into your client center and follow the instructions for upgrading your IPS forums account, found at the bottom of the first page you see.

We look forward to helping you!

Archived