Download: iMemberships System 2.0.0

-Calypso-

File Name: iMemberships System 2.0.0
File Submitter: -Calypso-
File Submitted: 20 Aug 2009
File Category: Applications

Points Purchasing System

System Home Page - Detailed Description Of How Many Points You Have, How Many You Purchased And How Much You Have Spent, Also Includes A Table Of Your Last 5 Transactions.
iMemberships Levels - Set Levels By Currency Requirements (ACP).
PayPal Transactions - Keep Track Of All PayPal Transactions (Including Points Purchased)
Customers Post Order - Detailed Post Order Page Showing How Much Was Purchased And The Points Being Added To Their Account.

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Calypso, is it possible to setup posts on a pay-per-access (or pay per view) basis? I want to charge money for every thread I make because it will be an article. Some articles will be 10 points, 20 points, 50 points, etc. How can I integrate something like this with your membership application?

I would like to place them in the same forum. Will that make a problem for the modification Calypso? So if I want this to work I will need to buy your iMembership System 2.0 along with installing the iPoints system (http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2670) and ibEconomy Beta 9 (http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2732)?

Or does your iMembership system already have a pay-per-access function?

Thanks Calypso,

-Zen

Oh, I thought something like this already existed. What can these points be used for then? Let's assume I buy 100 points for $50. I will only be able to purchase things from already built modifications such as ibCommerce? I am planning on launching a business, not a community for teenagers to purchase forum advancements if you know what I mean. I am highly interested in your iMembership application. I will be purchasing it when I find an additional application that will take care of the pay-per-access concept.

Well, iCommerce is real $ only system so iPoints wouldn't work for that. It wouldn't be all that hard to tweak out an additional box for when you make a new topic to input the price, then you would need some code tweak to save it along with the rest of the topic info then some code for the viewing of the topic and such. I could probably do it in a day, I may very well bang this out tomorrow evening. Shouldn't be too hard or take all that long. *Cross fingers* lol

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='-Calypso-' date='08 December 2009 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1260274046' post='1886096']
Don't know, I just released BETA 1 of iShop System, it's a gifting system to spend the points awaiting suggestions/feedback from the BETA 1 so I can move it forward.
I'm very interested in your iShop system to try in conjunction with iPoints. Do you have a discussion topic on it somewhere? After searching here i couldn't find anything. I'd love to put it on a test board and take a look. thX! :)

Is iShop strictly for sending gifts to other users or is it a "shop" for purchasing items with points for one's self. Like access to select site skins, access to site select user groups, ability to edit Member Title, etc?

Archived