Download: iPoints System 3.0.2

-Calypso-

Mouse_Tyme, ibEconomy features the ability to use iPoints as the points field, so if you really need a points app to fill the void you could install that and then select it to work with iPoints. And turn off any of the extra features you don't need. But if you do that, you will need do a couple file edits, since ibEconomy is only file-edit free if you use the built-in system (because of the particular way I setup the database fields).

Mouse_Tyme, ibEconomy features the ability to use iPoints as the points field, so if you really need a points app to fill the void you could install that and then select it to work with iPoints. And turn off any of the extra features you don't need. But if you do that, you will need do a couple file edits, since ibEconomy is only file-edit free if you use the built-in system (because of the particular way I setup the database fields).

Thank you, I just downloaded the V 1.0.2 . Does that work with the 3.1 ? I am not able to do most everything. LOL

yeah, it does. There are a handful of settings that you'll want to double check are working and such.

And again, for some of the hook stuff (like posting for points) you would need to do some file edits. Which is why I always recommend you use the point converter and just convert all your member's points from iPoints to ibEconomy points, and then stick with the ibEconomy points system so you don't have to do any edits.

But in any case, for further ibEconomy stuff, please post in it's thread eh. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived