Download: Synchronize Wordpacks for IPB 3.0 RC1 (v 1.0.0)

RedEnzian

File Name: Synchronize Wordpacks for IPB 3.0 RC1 (v 1.0.0)
File Submitter: RedEnzian
File Submitted: 23 May 2009
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

Title: Synchronize Wordpacks for IPB 3.0 RC1
Resource Type: Hook
Version: 1.0.0 (10000)
Compatibility: IP.Board 3 RC1+ ONLY

This hook is for RC1 only!! (hope RC2 will synchronize the wordpacks automaticaly)

What does it make?
This hook synchronizes the installed wordpacks with the original "IPB en_US wordpack" which gets delivered with IPB.
Since IPB currently don't synchronize additional wordpacks when a new APP gets installed (e.g. install the Tracker or Shoutbox and try to translate them), this hook checks all words in the original pack and adds them to the additional packs.

How does it work?
Install the hook and go to your Look & Feel -> Language Section in ACP. It will check the wordpacks by itself when loading the page. Please make sure you have not deleted the original Wordpack.
After synchronize you should disable the Hook in the Hooksadministration since the hook will be called everytime you enter the Manage Language Page (which could be a little bit anoying).
When you install a new APP and you need to resynchronize again, activate the hook and follow the above description.

I've a problem, where could i reach you?
Send me an PM on forums.invisionpower.com or an eMail to the provided mail address in the hooksdetails.

Click here to download this file

Archived