I need assistance

Dirtbagz

I'm not sure where I should have posted this but I already contacted Invision's ticket system and have been waiting for a response. I think they are on holiday break so it's probably gonna be a while before they reply. They replied after my 1st question but have not replied back to my reply to them.

I already have an IP Board, I purchased the license back in 2007, a standard license.
Back in February of this year after my 6 month renewal was up I decided not to renew so my account then went inactive.

Well right now as an inactive member I can't get new downloads, access parts of these forums, etc.

So I asked what I would have to do to re-activate it...the lady that replied said I have to pay for the renewal which is $25. She said go to Invoices and it should show an 'Expired' section.

I see no expired section...all it shows is the license I paid for 2 years ago under the category 'Paid'.

What should I do?

First this should be in the Feedback/IP.Board forum.

Aside from that though, in the Client Center, on the left, look for "Your Invoices". You should see "Expired" "Paid" and "Canceled" appear on the center/right of the page.

If it doesn't, then while in "Your Invoices", can you provide a screenshot of your client center? Specifically the left navigation panel. Since IPS switched to a new layout, there may be some bugs that haven't been discovered yet and need to be addressed.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='03 July 2009 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1246585198' post='1819296']
Go to the bug tracker ("Tracker" at the top of the forums) and report it under the New Site project.

It should be appearing for you. Make sure to show them the screen shot as well, so they can verify the issue.

Click here.

Will do. Is there anyone there to respond to tickets?

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='03 July 2009 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1246585198' post='1819296']
Go to the bug tracker ("Tracker" at the top of the forums) and report it under the New Site project.

It should be appearing for you. Make sure to show them the screen shot as well, so they can verify the issue.

Click here.

Wofie :D I know you mean well, but if you're not 100% sure on something, please don't suggest things :) It's quite normal to see only the paid category on that page.

Dirtbagz, your ticket will be answered soon if it hasn't been already - please wait for that response :)

Archived