Profile Page and Custom Profile Fields Question

CynicalFrost

So after playing around with the Custom Profile Fields in IPB 3, I was wondering about a few things.

In IPB 2.3, Custom Profile Fields were displayed on the Profile Page of a the user. In IPB 3.0, they are not. Is there anyway to get them to be displayed on the Profile Page of the user without having to edit the skin?

Team Icons also used to be displayed on IPB 2.3 on the profile page of the user, now they aren't. I guess the question here is also the same as above, any chance of this being changed, or will it have to be through skin edits?

[quote name='CynicalFrost' date='25 May 2009 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1243267941' post='1805061']
So after playing around with the Custom Profile Fields in IPB 3, I was wondering about a few things.

In IPB 2.3, Custom Profile Fields were displayed on the Profile Page of a the user. In IPB 3.0, they are not. Is there anyway to get them to be displayed on the Profile Page of the user without having to edit the skin?

you can display them by selecting the Profile Group in the edit or add menu

Contact Methods will be shown on the right side in the usersprofile
Profile Informations will be shown on the left side in the usersprofile

Old 2.3.x Profile fields are stored in the group "previous Fields" when upgrading the board, so that they dont get lost. Simple edit them and give them one of the above groups.

[quote name='RedEnzian' date='25 May 2009 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1243269922' post='1805068']

Old 2.3.x Profile fields are stored in the group "previous Fields" when upgrading the board, so that they dont get lost. Simple edit them and give them one of the above groups.

My old private fields (from 2.3.6) display without moving them from the 'previous' group.

Archived