Presale Questions

Guest Garthilk

Just a heads up, IMO, if you're going to force users into the dark, provide the information people need to make informed decisions about your product by answering the sales emails in a faster fashion. It gives users the impressions that things aren't answered very fast, and that very likely support won't be anything more than substandard. Again, just one users experiance during his presale investigation, not having an answer for more than 2 days now.

I apologize that your experience with IPS has not been to your liking. I am part of the sales department and have searched for your email and was not able to locate it. We have responded to all correspondences that we have received this week. IPS strives to provide responses in timely manner. If you still have questions, please email sales@invisionpower.com and cc nakisha@invisionpower.com

Have a great weekend!

Just don't try to copy/paste that email, she typo'd invisionpower.com ;)

I didn't, those were all new questions. I emailed once, I got a confirmation that I emailed. No reply. I type up some additional questions and they're deleted. Very nice work. Pardon me, but that is BS. What kind of customer service is that, delete their questions? Thanks for making my decision a whole lot easier. I'm sure Community Server folks will thank you.

Uh, where in any of that did she say that she deleted your emails? She simply said that everything had been replied to. I'm sure you are right though, if they can't respond in a proper time frame they must delete them in order to keep their ratios high. Or, there might have just been a miscommunication, mail bounce, junk mailed on accident, etc. Perhaps you should give it another try and cc her directly like she said. ;)

• Management

If you got an auto reply you should have gotten a ticket number too. We can certainly look up your ticket for you. More than likely you just didn't get our reply due to spam filters. At the close of business today there were zero open tickets in the sales department.

• Management

I have since located the ticket in question using the email you registered on the board here to locate it.

A reply was sent to your email on Thursday, April 26 at 7:43 am EDT. I am sorry if for some reason you did not receive it but we certainly did reply.

You could have just asked :) Sent another email, phoned our toll free number, PMed a staff person, posted a topic here (as you can see we located your request)... we are quite easy to get in touch with. :)

Archived