Calendar event moderation queue via ACP?

Guest JTrollerb

Hi,

As of right now, any submitted calendar events awaiting approval can only be seen during the month in which you're viewing the calendar. Meaning if somebody posts a calendar event 8 months into the future, you'll never know it was posted and awaiting your approval until you browse that particular month for which it was posted. This gets to be a burden when you have so many members and 3 years at a time available on the calendar.

I've talked to the IP folks, and they said they may add ACP feature in future upgrade as a centralized event moderation queue. But until then, is there any mod or script that could be written to allow the Admin to view all pending calendar events in once place? Thanks so much

I've talked to the IP folks, and they said they may add ACP feature in future upgrade as a centralized event moderation queue.

That's good news.

Your suggestion was on my list of (still to be reported) suggestions as well. We often miss added events in the calender, as nobody of our team checks the calender regularly... It should be possible to configure the calender so that it would send out e-mail notifications on newly added events and give moderators (or individual members/groups) permission to unhide pending events in the moderation queue.

Greetings,

Matthias

I've talked to the IP folks, and they said they may add ACP feature in future upgrade as a centralized event moderation queue. But until then, is there any mod or script that could be written to allow the Admin to view all pending calendar events in once place? Thanks so much

There's no script that I know of. I was actually looking into making a mod like this, since people have complained about it, but if IPB is including it then that's probably better.

Archived