2 Questions

Guest Mr Blah

Hello,

I have 2 questions about this bete board.

1. How do I enable that cool looking rss icon at the bottom of my board by the skin selecter?
2. Will I be able to upgrade my forum from bete version to the final version. Everyone says the forum becomes inactive after so long. Well I released my site with this bete version so will I be able to upgrade my board to the final release or will I be screwed and lose all my topics and users and will have to do a fresh install?

Hello,

I have 2 questions about this bete board.

1. How do I enable that cool looking rss icon at the bottom of my board by the skin selecter?

2. Will I be able to upgrade my forum from bete version to the final version. Everyone says the forum becomes inactive after so long. Well I released my site with this bete version so will I be able to upgrade my board to the final release or will I be screwed and lose all my topics and users and will have to do a fresh install?

The RSS icon seems to be a part of the updated Beta 2, which has not yet been released to customers yet. (Or has it?) And yes, Beta 2 supposedly includes an install script to the next release, which I suspect may be a release candidate.

Archived