Install Problem

Guest Gerard Boyers

Downloaded/Uploaded/Extracted the Zend version, went through the installer and everythings fine up until:

?install&sub=other

The previous page (templates) automatically redirects to the above link, as all the others do, and that page is completely blank (even in the source). If the forums are visited after that, the following error is presentedL

IPB WARNING [2] ipsclass::load_template_from_php(/home/xenon/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php) [function.ipsclass-load-template-from-php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2105 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

The cache/skin_cache folder is empty except for the two index.html files, yet the lang cache etc is all there.

After several attempts to reinstall, even using a different prefix, the same error occurs time and time again. Is this a problem with the version, my upload or something in the installation?

Thanks.

Downloaded/Uploaded/Extracted the Zend version, went through the installer and everythings fine up until:

The previous page (templates) automatically redirects to the above link, as all the others do, and that page is completely blank (even in the source). If the forums are visited after that, the following error is presentedL

IPB WARNING

[2] ipsclass::load_template_from_php(/home/xenon/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php) [

function.ipsclass-load-template-from-php

]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2105 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

The cache/skin_cache folder is empty except for the two index.html files, yet the lang cache etc is all there.

After several attempts to reinstall, even using a different prefix, the same error occurs time and time again. Is this a problem with the version, my upload or something in the installation?

Thanks.

Can I ask why you're installing over your live forums?

Yes, I have similar problem. I get 404 error page, after refresh I get this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /path/22beta1/install/core/actions/install.php on line 24

Warning: action_install::install_other() [function.action-install-install-other]: Unable to access /path/22beta1/ips_kernel/class_db_.php in /path/22beta1/install/core/actions/install.php on line 607

Warning: action_install::install_other(/path/22beta1/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.action-install-install-other]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /path/22beta1/install/core/actions/install.php on line 607

I have changed those directories and files CHMOD to 777 but that problem is still there.

It wont refresh because that takes the variables out of sync with the script thats trying to run; but if you go 'back' and then click on the forward button again, it does exactly the same as it did the first time.

Just curious, does your problem happen at exactly the same place as me (=other)?

For those interested, my board is located here.

EDIT: I wgot the ioncube version, follwed that through, and everything works. Probably a dodgy upload on my part. Thanks.

Archived