Double Post Count

Guest Bwen

I've looked through quite a few pages of suggestions but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for but I might of just accidently missed it.
My idea is that, there is two post counts. One post count for a certain area of the forum, then another post count for another area of the forum, with both post counts sitting under your avatar picture. I don't know if this has already been done, but could someone please help me as I have seen it done on another forum before I believe.

Thanks.

Brendan.

I don't understand what the purpose of this feature would serve.

It really depends what type of forum you were running, just say there were a forum mainly regarding about cars and within the forum there is another section for other 'chit-chat' just to keep things alive for example, it would be nice to keep track how much people have been participating in the two sections.

awesome.. i was looking for something like this as well...

I don't understand what the purpose of this feature would serve.

well, im my forum, i would like to see participation levels in members in certain sections of the fourm, just like how bwen stated above ^..

So i would like to know, if this is possible? is there are a code or mod available for this already?

Archived