Lofi - Access by mobile device.

Guest JeremyM

Was reading this topic over at IPS Beyond and if it hasn't been suggested before then well, why not make the Lofi-Version into a forum accessed by mobile devices. I don't know what will be needed to do this but I can see this as very useful. Also by mobile device you can post/check pms, not just read.

I think it's main point is for search engine spyders to reduce bandwith...handy but can be improved.

True, but it should be useful to people, as well. I honestly don't understand why the ability to actually use the board in Lo-Fi mode, other than just read messages, wasn't implemented a long time ago. This is something that needs to be done by 3.0.

True, but it should be useful to people, as well. I honestly don't understand why the ability to actually use the board in Lo-Fi mode, other than just read messages, wasn't implemented a long time ago. This is something that needs to be done by 3.0.

Which raises the question, "How soon will IPB 3.0 come out."

You can only think that it is being developed while we speak...How long will they continue the 2.X series is another good question. While I want IPB to make sure 3.0 is unique and outright magnificent, I don't want to wait longer than say 2 years for it. I hope it will come out within a year and I hope it will include many of the (good) features requested.

Archived