[SUG]Queue all posts by a group

Guest RedEnzian

it would be nice, if you can add a setting in the groups managment, where we could set a "queue all post of this group" setting.

currently you can only queue a post by members, but i think this option could be usefull esspecially for the guest group.

it would be nice, if you can add a setting in the groups managment, where we could set a "queue all post of this group" setting.

currently you can only queue a post by members, [b]but i think this option could be usefull esspecially for the guest group.[/b]

I can definitely see the use in that case. Or maybe probation members, if you have a group on your site for members who have been in trouble more than x amount of times and are in a sort of "trial" period or something. So add my vote to this suggestion. :)

Yes. I would envision this as part of my cascading permissions scheme posted elsewhere in this forum. "Queue all posts for moderation" as a permission that could be applied to any object, globally, by group, by user, by forum, by category, by album, etc.

Short of a properly designed and thought out permissions management system I say sure, chuck it in there.

Archived