This is our June maintenance release.
Key changes include:
- Added Support for Cookie Consent.
- Added support for forcing tags to be listed alphabetically.
- Members can now request their PII Data via the Frontend.
- Members can now request to be deleted via the Frontend.
- Members can no longer react to content if they have unacknowledged warnings.
- Adjusted the OAuth setup instructions to use the new "API" instead of "REST & OAuth" menu point.
- Removed the none function default Giphy API key.
- Improved the way how we send requests to IndexNow to skip it for items which are literally never visible to guests.
- Fixed few instances, where we weren't removing the IP address from the database via the IP Address truncate task.
- Fixed an issue where the similar content block may cause an error on some pages when using Elastic/Opensearch.
- Fixed an issue with lightbox grouping in activity stream where Elastic/Opensearch is used.
- Fixed an issue where push notifications may not be sent if a browser/device has been used to sign in to multiple accounts.
- Fixed an issue in validating custom header/footer theme inputs.
- Fixed an issue where moderating all links did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where editing an item and setting a future publishing date did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where viewing the members content on his profile may show an error while viewing some reviews.
- Fixed an issue where chart labels containing a comma caused CSV downloads to be incorrectly formatted.
- Fixed an issue where adding the 'group' parameter in the 'core/members' REST endpoint would result in the other parameters being overlooked.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Fields of type Member did not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue where bulk mail could not be filtered by a CheckboxSet profile field.
- Fixed an issue where responses to reviews were not checked against word filters.
- Fixed an issue where the related content widget added invalid hover parameters in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the memberregistrationcomplete` webhook was triggered too early.
- Fixed an issue where clubs set to not show members still showed on the profile.
- Fixed a missing live search keyword for admin control panel notifications.
- Fixed an issue where ACP notifications may cause an error if the extension has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where content can be missing in streams if the last comment is waiting approval.
- Fixed an issue generating iOS startup images.
- Fixed an issue where an administrator IP may show in the list of ban suggestions if they had changed the members display name.
- Fixed an issue where a malformed search request could trigger an uncaught exception (and system log).
- Added og:image tags for first 4 image attachments.
- The topic summary was removed for future topics.
- Fixed fatal error when upgrading from IP.Board 3.x.
- Fixed an issue where publishing a scheduled topic did not properly update the last post information on the forums.
- Fixed an issue where re-engagement emails would show replies from the topic author.
- Added the table filter and sort options to the redirect target after deleting an invoice in the ACP.
- Fixed an issue with PayPal when buying multiple quantities of a product in one order.
- Fixed a bug where the expiry date can be calculated incorrectly when upgrading/downgrading between packages.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong value was displayed on custom fields during checkout.
- Corrected PayPal API endpoint to the newer version.
- Fixed an issue moving comments to forum if the article previously had a linked forum topic that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue where copying multiple topics to a database resulted in duplicated attachments.
- Fixed an issue where display options in the ACP did not match the display of custom fields on the front-end.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible in some circumstances for a private album title to show in Activity Stream.
- Fixed an issue where gallery videos could not be inserted as existing attachments in the editor.
- Added default front navigation.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a course module did not delete the language strings.
- Fixed an issue where Courses not visible to Admins were not displaying in the ACP.
- Fixed an issue where editing a video upload to Gallery may not transcode it to MP4.
- Fixed an issue where email copies of Commerce actions may not be sent.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
\IPS\Helpers\Form\Text'autocomplete' option now has a boolean 'alphabetical' sub-option to force values to sort alphabetically.
\IPS\Content\Viewsinterface has been deprecated, you should use the
getEssentialCookieNames()to Application objects to specify which cookies are essential and shouldn't be blocked if a visitor has not enabled optional cookies. This also generates the list of essential cookies on the /cookies/ page.
Deprecations and Removal Announcements
Please review our deprecation tracker for upcoming deprecations.