Push notification - Permission denied on iOS iPhone

I have and issue with the push notifications on an iPhone. I cannot seem to get the push notification activated. I have tried a couple of things:

1. First off; when i go to push notifications on the account and i want to activate them i get the message: 'not supported by browser'.
2. I then switched 'notifications' on in the advanced section of safari.
3. I have made a shortcut to the website on the homescreen of the iPhone.
4. Again i go to the accountestting > push notifications; the message went from 'not supported by browser' to 'enable in this browser'. However when i click on 'enable in this browser' i get the message  'Permission was denied in this browser' and i don't get the pop-up to allow or deny the notifcations.

I have tried it on my Invsion account and here it works. I got the popup to allow push and i have push notifications enabled.

I don't know why i can't get this to work on our forum. Does anyone have any advice or solution on how to fix it?

Best Regards,

Thomas

It doesnt actually look like you have configured the manifest section in your admin CP. I have just tried to log in to take a look but your admin CP details are not up to date. However just looking at your site, it doesnt appear to be set up