C4 Model of Invision Websites

Hey Invision Community, 

This is probably rather unorthodox but I need to ask for a potential business partner in what they want to do a "cloud security assessment" of the site -- in this I am asked for a C4 Model of the site which I am hosting with Invision Cloud. Without going into the fine details is there any official high level documentation regarding this? They want to specifically know how information is kept secured. If necessary, I can be reached privately I am sure or start that conversation but I figured maybe other people are interested to know so here's the topic about it! 

A C4 Model has been explained to me as a model for visualising software architecture in Context, Containers, Components, and Code.

We do not have a c4 model we are able to provide on how our cloud is built up. There is some information on our cloud policies, which is shown below, however I dont believe this is what they are looking for. Realistically, we would require more specific questions than what is being asked there really, but I have created a ticket so we can discuss more as needed

https://invisioncommunity.com/legal/