constants.php in invisionservice.com ? How to create or upload?

Hello Everyone! I am terribly sorry for kind of double-posting, as I've asked this question in another topic (about connection to elastic.co elastic search), but I am a bit desperate, and since that topic marked as resolved, I thought that maybe a new question topic is in order.

I need to define an elastic username and password as defined in this topic: 

But I am using the Invision PB service invisionservice.com - cloud service forum hosting. And I searched everywhere, tried everything, which I thought of, and I cannot find a way how to upload constants.php or define these settings in the cloud version - invisionservice.com

I assume it may be very simple, but for the life of me, I cannot find it. I would really appreciate if someone can guide me. Thank you in advance!

P.s. I've already sent a support request, but I am not sure, when I'll get a reply.

P.p.s. I am on a paid "Creator" tier in the invisionservice.com if that matters.

Edited by Igor Akhmetov
added a few details

This has been resolved within your ticket. However to answer the question for others who may come across this, its something that would need to be added by support on the cloud platform. Just send us in a ticket and we can sort for you 🙂