Friendly URLs for nginx server

10 minutes ago, DopePX said:

Hello, I am using my IPS instance on a VPS where I installed CloudPanel - it's using Nginx.

How can I add htaccess to make friendly url working?

IPS does not officially support nginx. There are converters you can Google to convert htaccess directives however if something goes wrong or you have issues later… you will be asked to switch to Apache for support 

4 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

IPS does not officially support nginx. There are converters you can Google to convert htaccess directives however if something goes wrong or you have issues later… you will be asked to switch to Apache for support 

Hey, thanks for reply. I found a converter; however, the site is giving an error after that. If I type mysite.com/index.php will download the whole php file in my PC instead of displaying it ...

It sounds like you have a problem mapping fastcgi properly so that it passes requests to the server for processing. 

https://antonlytvynov.medium.com/nginx-serves-php-downloads-instead-of-executing-6d0442c579a6

It’s also possible your converted htaccess logic is interfering with how requests are mapped and needs to be adapted.  

These sorts of issues are server related and not related to IPB itself.  If you are not comfortable managing server configurations, I would recommend looking at IPS’s cloud offering which takes care of managing all of the underlying technology stacks.