Where are First Time Install directions?

I'm building a test site... empty web server, empty database... essentially a new install. I cannot find a set of step by step instructions about how you go about this. I've downloaded from the client area and uploaded to my self hosted web server... what do you execute?

Anyway... is there step by step anywhere?

thanks!

In a nutshell:

Installing Invision Community on your server is very easy. Just follow these steps:

1. Ensure your server meets the system requirements. Download our compatibility checker.
  2. Download the latest version from the client area by selecting Manage Purchases then your purchased license.
  3. Unzip the download and upload the contents to your server in the directory where you want your Community to run.
  4. Simple visit /admin/install in your browser from that directory where you uploaded.

At this point the installer will make sure all your directory permissions are correct and prompt you to correct any issues. You will then be asked for your MySQL database issues and various other information the system may need to proceed.

Your license key can be found on the same page in the client area where you downloaded the software.